Scanner time requests are available to all researchers across campus who need to make use of imaging technologies as part of a feasibility study or IRB-supported project.
Applications may be completed in stages and submitted once you are ready.
To begin an application you must have, at minimum, the following:
- Project title
- PI name, including full contact details if this is a new PI to our system
- Type of subject
Before submitting your application you will need to provide:
- Basic Contact Information: the name of the principal investigator and his or her contact information, including campus address, email address, and telephone number
- Scheduling Information: the type of subject being imaged, the number of subjects, the number of exams per subject, the time per exam, and the specific scanner type if applicable
- Financial Information: the funding source for the project, the account number, the start and end dates of the funding period, and the name, telephone number, and email address of the financial contact person, unless you are submitting a feasibility study
- Personnel Information: the name, telephone number, and email address of each co-investigator and the name, telephone number, email address, and responsibilities of each lab employee who will be involved with the project
- Other Information: a plain text description of the project outlining the specific aims, the significance, and the design of the study (<500 words), a summary of the project for the website (unless this is a confidential industry-sponsored study), and a separate paragraph describing any needs or risks for the staff
After your application receives approval, you will be notified by email, and you may schedule scanner time.
Please review our policies for use of University of Wisconsin scanner time for research. Application Instructions Applications may be completed in stages and submitted once you are ready. If you wish to complete an application in stages, simply select the “Save and Review” button at any time during the application process. You may return to your…
Email is the preferred method of delivery for any additional paperwork. All paperwork which must be submitted prior to review of your application should be sent to the appropriate person based on modality: Angiography: Frank R. Korosec, PhD FKorosec@uwhealth.orgicon: send email (608) 265-5588icon: phone CT: Christine Jaskowiak CJaskowiak@uwhealth.orgicon: send email (608) 265-8734icon: phone MRI: Kelli…