- Undergraduate: Creighton University (Omaha, NE)
- Medical School: University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine (Iowa City, IA)
- Internship: National Naval Medical Center (Bethesda, MD)
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI)
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI)
Tyler Prout, MD, is a Clinical Professor and modality chief for ultrasound within the Community Division at the UW Department of Radiology. He is fellowship trained in abdominal imaging. His clinical interests include genitourinary imaging, hepatobiliary imaging, and CT colongraphy. He currently practices at Meriter Hospital, 1 S. Park Clinic, and GHC. Dr. Prout is currently chief of the radiology education committee in the Community Division. This committee meets regularly to educate and develop protocols to assist the radiology group in delivering current evidence-based radiology in the context of the preferences and needs of the local referring physicians and their patients. Dr. Prout is the vice president of the Wisconsin Radiological Society.