- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health — 2015
- Undergraduate: University of Iowa
- Graduate: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Residency: Brigham and Women's Hospital
Dr. Scott Sheehan is a fellowship-trained musculoskeletal radiologist serving as a clinical instructor in the Department of Radiology's Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention Section as part of a dual appointment with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs at the William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital. His primary clinical and research interests include musculoskeletal trauma imaging and injury biomechanics, human factors engineering of clinical information systems, imaging workflow optimization in a managed care setting, and optimizing imaging utilization in trauma and advanced musculoskeletal degenerative disease. Dr. Sheehan also has a special interest in musculoskeletal radiology education, having conducted multiple educational exhibits and multimedia presentations at national meetings, and having authored several educational publications for leading radiology journals.