- Undergraduate: Virginia Tech University (Blacksburg, VA)
- Medical School: Texas A&M College of Medicine (Bryan, TX)
- Internship: Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA)
- Residency: Fletcher Allen/University of Vermont (Burlington, VT)
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI)
Dr. Robert K. Bour completed radiology residency at Fletcher Allen/University of Vermont in Burlington, VT where he served as chief resident. He then completed an abdominal imaging fellowship at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. His professional interests include general radiology with special focus on quality and safety management. He is also actively involved in research and development of ultrasound contrast programs. His personal interests include guitar, percussion, cycling, sailing, and general aviation.