- Undergraduate: University of Colorado Boulder (Boulder, CO)
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (Madison, WI)
- Internship: Saint Francis Hospital (Evanston, IL)
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI)
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI)
Dr. Kathleen Baus is a clinical professor of radiology. She completed her radiology residency and fellowship in body imaging at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics. She practices at several locations within the Community Division and her clinical interests include body imaging and breast imaging.