The Neuroradiology Fellowship Program will begin accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year (July 1, 2020- June 30, 2021) on September 1, 2018. We have completed the first round of our fellowship application process and will continue to accept applications and interview on a rolling basis between now and March 30, 2019.
. This program participates in the NRMP Sub-Specialty Fellowship Match and will comply with all specified dates on the NRMP calendar.
Here is a list of items needed for your application to be considered complete. All applicants must provide the following:
- UWHC Uniform Graduate Medical Education Application form for non-ERAS applicants
(completely filled out and signed. CVs will not be accepted in lieu of the Application).
Download the fellowship application open PDF
- Curriculum Vitae. Please provide a current CV for this application.
- Current and former program director(s) letter of recommendation (original letters, copies will not be accepted. All former program directors must be included). Note: International medical graduates must have at least one letter from a program director certifying one year of US clinical experience.
- Other letters of recommendation (minimum of 2 in addition to the program director’s letter are required).
- USMLE scores or NBOME (COMLEX scores).
- Personal Statement. Please write a current one for this application.
- Medical School Letter of Evaluation (formerly known as the Dean’s letter). Copies will be accepted.
If you have questions or require additional information please contact the program director, Dr. Tabby Kennedy at email@example.com. Please submit completed applications electronically to the Neuroradiology Administrative Assistant Jill Mullen at firstname.lastname@example.org.