- Undergraduate: Union College (Schenectady, NY)
- Medical School: Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY)
- Residency: Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, NY)
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI)
- Graduate: Union Graduate College (Schenectady, NY)
Dr. Venkata Meduri is a clinical associate professor of Radiology in the Community Radiology Section. He joined the Community Section after completing a diagnostic radiology residency at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York and a diagnostic magnetic resonance fellowship at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology. He is also an NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission) authorized user, MQSA (Mammography Quality Standards Act) certified and Cardiac CT certified. Dr. Meduri currently practices at Meriter Hospital and 1 South Park UW Health Clinic. Dr. Meduri enjoys writing, all things pop culture, blogging, reading, and exploring his surroundings.