- Undergraduate: Dartmouth College (Hanover, NH)
- Medical School: State University of New York, Health Science Center (Syracuse, NY)
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital (Manhasset, NY)
- Residency: Winthrop University Hospital (Mineola, NY)
- Fellowship: Diagnostic Neuroradiology, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI)
Dr. Kim is a clinical associate professor of radiology in the Community Division. He joined the community division after completing a two-year diagnostic neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. He is board certified in diagnostic radiology with a Certificate of Added Qualification in neuroradiology. His clinical interests include head and neck radiology and spine interventions. Dr. Kim is the department Vice Chair for Community and Outreach Radiology and serves as Vice President for Meriter-UnityPoint Health Hospital Medical Staff. He is active in the Wisconsin Radiological Society, serving as a Councilor for the American College of Radiology.