- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI)
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI)
- Internship: Barnes-Jewish Hospital (St. Louis, MO)
- Residency: Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology (St. Louis, MO)
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI), Abdominal Imaging Fellowship
Dr. Meg Lubner is an associate professor of Radiology in the Abdominal Imaging Section. She joined the staff in 2009 after completing an abdominal imaging fellowship at UW–Madison and residency training at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. Prior to residency training, she obtained both her undergraduate and medical degrees from the UW–Madison, and was glad to return home to Wisconsin for her fellowship. Her research interests include new technology in computed tomography including dual energy and iterative reconstruction, image guided tumor ablation, and oncologic imaging. Personal interests include running, reading, and all varieties of Badger sports.