- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI) — 2016
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI) — 2015
- Internship: Exempla St. Joseph Hospital (Denver, CO) — 2011
- Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine — 2010
- Undergraduate: University of Colorado at Boulder — 2006
Dr. Mark Kleedehn joined as faculty in interventional radiology in July of 2016 after completing his radiology residency and interventional radiology fellowship at the University of Wisconsin. His clinical interests include interventional oncology (Y90 TheraSphere treatments and transarterial chemoembolizations), uterine fibroid embolization, gonadal vein embolizations, hepatobiliary interventions, renal interventions, IVC filters, and education. Dr. Mark Kleedehn was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska. He obtained his undergraduate degree at the University of Colorado Boulder and his medical degree at the University of Alabama Birmingham. In his free time he enjoys playing and watching sports as well as traveling.