- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI) — 2016
- Residency: Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) — 2015
- Internship: Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) — 2011
- Medical School: Universidad Central de Venezuela (Caracas, Venezuela) — 2004
- Undergraduate: Whatcom Community College (Bellingham, WA) — 1998
Dr. Maria Daniela Martin is an assistant professor in the Thoracic Imaging Section. She joined the department in 2016 after completing a thoracic imaging fellowship at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. She finished her residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. Dr. Martin attended medical school at the Universidad Central de Venezuela in Caracas, Venezuela, where she was born. Her interests include lung cancer, HRCT of diffuse lung diseases, and teaching. She is a member of the Society of Thoracic Radiology and is involved in research related to imaging of radiation response in lung cancer patients. Personal interests include photography, running, yoga, traveling, and music.