- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI) — 2016
- Medical School: Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine (Hershey, PA) — 2010
- Graduate: Salve Regina University (Newport, RI) — 2007
- Undergraduate: John Carroll University — 1997
- Residency: Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (Hershey, PA)
Dr. Lori Mankowski Gettle is an assistant professor of Radiology in the Abdominal Imaging Section. She completed her fellowship in abdominal imaging and intervention at the University of Wisconsin in 2016 and residency training at Penn State Hershey. Prior to pursuing a career in medicine, she was a molecular biologist at the National Cancer Institute and led process improvement initiatives in software development for a defense contractor. These experiences culminated in a Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in biotechnology. She also served ten years in the U.S. Naval Reserves. Dr. Mankowski-Gettle currently serves as the Associate Residency Program Director and the Associate Director of Ultrasound Services for the UW Department of Radiology. Research interests: Genitourinary radiology and ultrasound. Personal interests: Music, kayaking, and birding.