- Undergraduate: University of Virginia (Charlottesville, VA)
- Medical School: Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC)
- Internship: Deaconess Medical Center (Spokane, WA)
- Residency: Bowman Gray Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology, University of Maryland (College Park, MD)
Dr. Davis has a special interest in interventional musculoskeletal procedures, such as vertebroplasty, radiofrequency ablation, cryoablation, and spine injections. He also carries expertise in extremity and spine hardware and sports medicine imaging, particularly the hip and knee. He enjoys running, camping, church activities, and especially spending time with his wife and four children.