- Undergraduate: Marquette University (Milwaukee, WI)
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI)
- Internship: Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Residency: Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (Hershey, PA)
- Fellowship: Body Imaging, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (Madison, WI)
Dr. Edward Borman is a clinical associate professor of Radiology in the Community Radiology Division. He is a native of Wisconsin, growing up in Manitowoc. He completed his Medical training at the Medical College of Wisconsin and a diagnostic radiology residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, PA. He then spent four years as an active duty radiologist in the US Air Force, stationed at Balad Air Force Base in Iraq and Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, NE. Dr. Borman joined the Community Division after he completed a one-year body imaging fellowship at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. He is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.