- Medical School: University of Nebraska Medical Center (Omaha, NB)
- Presbyterian/St. Lukes Hospital (Denver, Co), University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center (Denver, CO)
- Fellowship: Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology (St Louis, MO)
- Undergraduate: Creighton University (Omaha, NE)
Carolyn Haerr, MD, FACR, is a Clinical Professor for the Community Division of Radiology. She has been working in the Community Radiology practice since 2002. Dr. Haerr received her undergraduate degree from Creighton University and Medical Degree from the University of Nebraska. She received board certification in Pediatrics from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and subsequently practiced Emergency Room Medicine for three years. Her Radiology residency was completed at Denver Presbyterian Hospital in Denver, Colorado. Fellowship Training in Musculoskeletal Radiology was done at the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St Louis, MO. Prior to coming to Madison, she spent 5 years in a clinical Breast Practice. She has been involved in teaching one-to-one, and one-to-group communication skills to other physicians both domestically and internationally. Her current practice is general radiology. Her special interests are Musculoskeletal Radiology and Breast Imaging. She practices at Meriter Hospital, One South Park, and GHC.