- Medical School: University of California-Davis — 1988
- Residency: University of California-San Francisco
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center (New York, NY)
- University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Internship: University of California-San Francisco
Dr. Beverly Aagaard Kienitz is a professor of Radiology and Neurological Surgery at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She earned her medical degree at the University of California, Davis. She completed her General Surgery internship and Radiology residency at the University of California, San Francisco, Neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Washington, Seattle and Interventional Neuroradiology fellowship at Columbia University, New York. She is the Endovascular Neurosurgery / Interventional Neuroradiology Fellowship Program Director at the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Aagaard Kienitz specializes in adult and pediatric neuroendovascular/neurointerventional treatment of stroke, cerebral aneurysm, AVM embolization, vascular malformation sclerotherapy, tumor embolization, and intracranial/extracranial stenting.