- Undergraduate: Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ)
- Medical School: Saint Louis University School of Medicine (Saint Louis, MO)
- Internship: Maricopa Integrated Health Services (Phoenix, AZ)
- Residency: Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Fellowship: Barrow Neurological Institute (Phoenix, AZ)
Dr. Anthony Kuner is a clinical assistant professor in the Community Radiology Division. He joined the Community Division after completing a fellowship in neuroradiology at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Kuner's clinical interests include skull base and spine imaging. He currently practices at Meriter Hospital and University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation's 1 South Park Clinic.