- Undergraduate: Northwestern University (Evanston, IL)
- Medical School: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (Chicago, IL)
- Internship: McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University (Chicago, IL)
- Residency: Stanford University Medical Center (Palo Alto, CA)
- Fellowship: McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University (Chicago, IL)
Aaron Eifler, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Radiology in the Vascular Interventional Radiology section. He graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, cum laude, in Biomedical Engineering. He attended Northwestern medical school, where he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. While in medical school, Dr. Eifler completed a research fellowship through the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Chevy Chase, MD. He completed his internship in general surgery at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, radiology residency at Stanford University Medical Center, and fellowship training in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.