January 13 – 16, 2019
Big Sky, Montana
Provided by the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Department of Radiology and the University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP).
This educational activity has been designed to meet the needs of radiologists in general diagnostic practice who are determining which radiologic tests to order and how to evaluate and manage their patients.
- Select the “Register” tab
- Select login and register
- If you have a UW- Madison NetID: Select “Login with my UW-Madison
- If you do not have a UW- Madison NetID, please click on Visitor: Select
“I already have an account” or “Create an account login and password”
- Follow any prompts to complete or update your profile information
Once you are logged in, navigate back to: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/2019-
- Click the “Register” tab, select your Fee/ Eligible Discount, complete
any additional registration questions, and click, “Add to Cart”
- Select “Checkout” and follow the prompts to pay for the conference
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance
$850 General $250 Resident/Retired