At the conclusion of this educational activity, learners should be able to:
- Explain the role of CT perfusion imaging for patient selection regarding reperfusion therapy and best practice implementation of comprehensive stroke evaluation.
- Outline a systematic approach to the diagnosis of fetal skeletal dysplasias and be able to construct a differential diagnosis from the US findings.
- Recognize how to interpret bone mineral density exams to determine patient’s fracture risk and be familiar with the FRAX and Trabecular Bone Score.
- Comprehend how DOTATATE can be used as a theragnostic molecular agent in patients with neuroendocrine tumors.
- Identify current imaging recommendations for special breast cases.
- Summarize toxic and foreign body ingestion diagnosis and management.