At the conclusion of this educational activity, learners should be able to:
1. Explain the role of CT perfusion imaging for patient selection regarding reperfusion therapy and best practice implementation of comprehensive stroke evaluation.
2. Outline a systematic approach to the diagnosis of fetal skeletal dysplasias and be able to construct a differential diagnosis from the US findings.
3. Recognize how to interpret bone mineral density exams to determine patient’s fracture risk and be familiar with the FRAX and Trabecular Bone Score.
4. Comprehend how DOTATATE can be used as a theragnostic molecular agent in patients with neuroendocrine tumors.
5. Identify current imaging recommendations for special breast cases.
6. Summarize toxic and foreign body ingestion diagnosis and management.